Choosing a Moving Company
Wondering about choosing a moving company in the Puget Sound area that you can rely on? Providing quality relocation services in the Seattle area and around the country since 1890, Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage should top your list.
Here are just a few questions to ask when choosing a moving company:
- Does the moving company have a well established reputation for service quality and reliability?
- Is it fully licensed and insured?
- Does it offer flexible pricing and payment options?
- Does it use a large fleet of clean and safe vehicles?
- When it comes to Hansen Bros. -- named Best Mover and Best Storage of 2015 in the King 5 Best of Western Washington competition -- the answer to all of these questions is “of course!”
Ready to learn more about choosing a moving company? Speak with a Hansen Bros. representative now.
Customer service was very good, which is why we went with Hansen Bros, in spite of providing the highest estimate. The moving crew was also great, professional, courteous, hard-working. However, the final bill was more than 35% higher than the estimate, even after having an employee visit the house and personally observe all that the move would entail. The unexpected increase in cost was the only negative about the whole experience. I would recommend Hansen Bros, but only with one caveat - be prepared to pay more than the estimate. — Joshua S., 9/2/2017See What 2,591 Customers are Saying