Your commercial storage, distribution, and installation requirements are met by the many years of experience of our management team, our well trained warehouse staff and our modern facilities.
Whether you have office furniture, store fixtures, displays, trade show exhibits, hotel furnishings, new products, machinery, or electronics, Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage can design a complete program to fit your storage, distribution, and installation needs. Your equipment or products are carefully inventoried, placed on racks, or containerized for safe keeping until called for.
- Management team with over 140 years combined experience
- All employees drug tested and have passed a rigorous background check
- Experienced and trained on all types of equipment and movement of products
- 3 locations totaling over 160,000 sq. ft.
- Seattle, Lynnwood/Everett, Bellevue/Newcastle
- Convenient locations for expedited service and reduced drive time
- Modern concrete tilt-up construction
- Fully sprinklered with 24 hour per day electronic monitoring
- Monitored alarm systems with contact and motion detectors
- Steel racking systems and fully enclosed vault storage
- Computerized tracking & monitoring of products
Hansen Bros. provides a diversified array of delivery capabilities to efficiently handle your items.
This is the third time we have moved in as many years, and the Hansen Bros. team stands head and shoulders above the rest. Everyone we spoke to was friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. The moving team worked deliberately and efficiently without feeling like we were standing in a whirlwind or wondering if our things were going to be damaged. Overall, we were extremely pleased with Hansen Bros. We will recommend them to others, and we also plan to use them for our next move. — Gabe P., 6/21/2016See What 2,087 Customers are Saying
- High cube air ride solo moving vans with rail gates
- Air ride trailers from 28 foot to 53 foot
- Forklift equipped flatbed solos and tractor trailers for deliveries with no forklift available on site
- Curtain side solos and trailers for faster load & unload times but still protecting from the weather
- Low height air ride solo moving vans which facilitates access to most underground loading areas
- Fleet of enclosed vans for temporary storage during projects
- Fully equipped with pads, logistic tracks and straps for protection and safe transport
- Large capacity – Over 100 trucks, tractors, trailers and forklifts of all shapes and sizes
Projects & Products
Since Hansen Bros. has over 120 years of experience we have been handling almost any type of project or product imaginable.
|-New store fixtures||-Pallets of products|
|-Copiers||-Medical equipment and supplies|
|-Refrigeration units||-Restaurant equipment and furnishings|
|-Trade show displays||-Brewery equipment|
|-Sales samples||-Safes & gun cabinets|
|-Wine Coolers||-Hotel furnishings and fixtures|
|-Hot tubs||-Metal buildings|
|-Bowling lanes & equipment|
As you can see, Hansen Bros has the people, facilities, equipment and experience to handle any of your commercial storage requirements. From one pallet to multiple trailer loads we can also arrange for the convenient shipping and transport of almost anything to or from almost anywhere at competitive rates.
Please call us at 1-888-300-7222 or contact us for a rate quote on any storage, shipping and receiving or distribution needs you may have.