HB Move Management
Feeling overwhelmed by the process of getting ready to move - downsizing, packing, disposing of rubbish, making home repairs, selling your home, etc...?
Moving ranks as one of life's most overwhelming events, led only by a health crisis or divorce. Whereas Hansen Bros. can successfully reduce the stress of a move through professional staff, proper equipment & facilities, and effective communications, the process of moving is still highly time consuming and full of details requiring management.
After serving the moving and storage needs of customers in the Greater Puget Sound for well over a century, Hansen Bros. recognizes that many moving customers can benefit from some extra assistance with both the move itself and the coordination of ancillary services related to the move.
Our goal is to be a complete, one-stop moving solution for our customers. With this in mind, we offer a special division dedicated to addressing the "everything else" that is ignored by most moving companies. This division, named HB Move Management, has been designed to help our valued customers manage the many details related to their move.
A wide range of customers use our services, including busy professionals, families, and older adults. We specialize in retirement living moves and we are an accredited member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM). The services we provide include;
- Pre-Move: assistance sorting & disbursing belongings, creating floorplans, and developing a move plan
- Concierge: referrals to screened services such as estate sales, trash hauling, house cleaning, and much more
- Packing: specialized "pack for unpacking" approach, fragile item packing
- Unpacking: boxes unpacked and all used boxes and packing materials removed
- Resettling: belongings put away (i.e. dishes in cupboards, books placed on shelves), pictures hung, even making the beds!
When we moved to Renton from Yakima, we used 2 different crews that we got through U-Haul when we rented the truck. This crew was by far the best we have used. The cost was significantly more, but the crew from Hansen was worth the money. — Doug W., 3/14/2017See What 2,406 Customers are Saying
For more information about HB Move Management, please call us at (206) 257-4314 or visit us online at www.hbmovemanagement.com.