Moving overseas from the Puget Sound area? You’ve come to the right website! Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage is qualified and ready to assist with all of your international moving needs.
Since 1890, Hansen Bros. has been the Puget Sound movers of choice for families and businesses, whether relocating around the corner, across town or moving overseas. Here are just a few of the reasons why people hire us:
All of the moving crew (Art, Trey, Scott, JoAnn) were friendly, helpful, and efficient. They did an extremely good job in such a stressful situation and put my mind at ease. I had to change the moving date due to delays by our contractor to finish the remodeling, but they accommodated the request without problems. I would highly recommend Hansen Bros. to anyone moving. Great job! — Carol R., 10/8/2017See What 2,620 Customers are Saying
- Our long track record – family owned and operated for four generations, Hansen Bros. has served as one of the largest full-service relocation companies in the country;
- Our international expertise -- Hansen Bros. can efficiently move you anywhere in the world with the same ease that we move someone to a neighboring town;
- Our strong qualifications – Hansen Bros. was voted “Best in Western Washington” by KING5; has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau; and is a Certified ProMover by the American Moving and Storage Association;
- Our experienced movers and clean equipment -- our professionals are thoroughly background-checked before being hired and are experts at treating your belongings carefully and efficiently;
- Our commitment to excellence – we offer a fleet of modern, fuel-efficient moving vans, flexible pricing and payment options and customer service representatives who are dedicated to your satisfaction. We even offer a list of upcoming Garage Sales, Estate Sales, and Auctions.
- Our helpful international moving resources -- visit our International Move Countdown and an overview of the International Shipping process.
When you choose Hansen Bros. for moving overseas, you can focus on your new adventure and not on the stressful aspects of a relocation. Our Moving Consultant and operations team will work closely with you to incorporate as much or as little as you need into your relocation plan, such as:
- Pickup dates and transit times
- Packing options
- Servicing and preparing special/bulky items -- pool tables, washer/dryers, grandfather clocks, ice makers, pianos, etc.
- Shipping auto(s), motorcycles, etc.
- Valuation levels
- Various pricing options
- Storage while looking for a new residence in your new country
Call us at 1-888-300-7222 to discuss your international moving needs or use our convenient contact form.