High-quality but affordable packing boxes in the Puget Sound area are just around the corner when you contact Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage.
Here are just a few examples of packing boxes Hansen Bros. has available and how these packing boxes should be used:
- DISHPACK -- 18”x18”x 28½” is ideal for crystal, stemware, bric-a-brac, small lamps, trophies, breakables, easily dented items.
- BOOK CARTON -- 17”x12½”x12½” for books (3 ft. of shelf/ctn.), canned goods, records, CD’s, bath items, perfume, garage tools, soaps, laundry gear.
- MEDIUM -- 18”x18”x16” to pack heavily: pots, pans, packaged foods, linens, garage items, closet items, speakers, silk plants, countertop kitchen appliances (wrapped well).
- LARGE -- 18”x18”x24” for lamp shades, pillows, bedding, towels, games in boxes, stereo speakers, toys, games, stuffed animals, hat boxes, gift boxes, some lamp shades, holiday décor, baskets and other lightweight items (not books!).
- PICTURE/MIRROR CARTON -- 3½”x up to 60”x60” for pictures, mirrors, glass table tops or shelves, paintings and glass trays. Any flat, fragile items.
- WARDROBE -- 20”x20”x45” w/ metal bars for hangers. Approximately 25 dresses or 15 men’s suits or approx. 24” of closet space. Drapes, curtains, dried or silk plants.
To pick up a supply of packing boxes for your upcoming move, visit one of our three conveniently located warehouses or simply call Hansen Bros. at 1-800-300-7222.
Your staff showed up on time, we're friendly, courteous and clean. All five of the gentleman who showed up to work worked so hard all day long. They never stopped and kept a positive attitude. I have moved eight times and I would say this is one of the best crews I've had to work with. Well done A+ job for those five gentleman. Thank you so much! — Andra S., 7/18/2017See What 2,532 Customers are Saying