Seattle Driver and Mover Careers
Seeking Seattle work opportunities in a high energy, customer-service oriented environment? Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage, the leading service provider in the greater Puget Sound region, is looking for qualified, capable and committed driver/movers to join our Seattle team.
Our full or part-time positions in Seattle offer the following:
- Responsibility and independence
- Different experiences every day
- Great co-workers
- Positive work environment
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Quality training
- Full medical & dental benefits (after 90 days for Full-time)
- Company provided uniforms
- On-the-job CDL training opportunity
- Path toward becoming an owner/operator
Driver/mover Seattle opportunities with Hansen Bros. can be the perfect second job or summer job for students. Full and part-time shifts in Seattle are available. We will work around your scheduling needs. It's a great opportunity to earn money and keep in shape!
The right candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Good driving record
- 21 years of age or older
- Clean criminal background
- Non-drug user (drug test required)
- Strong team player and leader
- Self motivated
- CDL not required
The Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage family of companies is dedicated to supporting Seattle and all of the other communities we have served since 1890. We proudly support a number of charities and organizations and would love to speak to you today about driver/mover Seattle careers! Please either complete and return our full application (email to email@example.com or fax to (206) 365-1262); submit our simple online form; or visit our Seattle office and ask for Rich or Brandon. If you choose to apply in person, we are located at: 10750 Aurora Ave N Seattle, WA 98133.
Join the Best Seattle Moving Company today – Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage!