Moving Elderly Parents
The secret to moving elderly parents in the Puget Sound area? Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage!
What makes Hansen’s senior moving services so special is not what we do, but how we do it! We approach each and every individual in a personal and caring way. Successfully moving elderly parents the Hansen Bros. way takes just six easy steps:
- Meet with a Relocation Consultant for a free in-home estimate and a review of your needs;
- Our Relocation Consultant will provide a detailed estimate for the move, clearly explaining how the estimate was calculated and what is included;
- Once a move date is identified, our Relocation Consultant will work closely with you and the retirement community to schedule the move date, make necessary arrangements (for parking, elevator usage, building access, apartment access, and other necessary logistics) and ensure all of your needs have been addressed;
- On moving day, our professional movers will arrive at your current residence, load the moving truck, and transport the belongings to the retirement community;
- At the senior facility, all belongings will be delivered and the basic set-up of beds, tables, and anything else disassembled by the movers at your original residence will be performed;
- If you chose to use our HB Move Management service, your boxes will be unpacked, your cupboards will be organized, and even your beds will be made!
We could not have been more pleased. John, Chris and Kevin were a pleasure to work with.always careful, professional and courteous. Our estimator, Dave, was also most helpful. We have used Hansen Bros before with the same good results. Thank you! — Barrie G., 2/1/2018See What 2,721 Customers are Saying