High-quality but affordable packing boxes in the Puget Sound area are just around the corner when you contact Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage.
Here are just a few examples of packing boxes Hansen Bros. has available and how these packing boxes should be used:
- DISHPACK -- 18”x18”x 28½” is ideal for crystal, stemware, bric-a-brac, small lamps, trophies, breakables, easily dented items.
- BOOK CARTON -- 17”x12½”x12½” for books (3 ft. of shelf/ctn.), canned goods, records, CD’s, bath items, perfume, garage tools, soaps, laundry gear.
- MEDIUM -- 18”x18”x16” to pack heavily: pots, pans, packaged foods, linens, garage items, closet items, speakers, silk plants, countertop kitchen appliances (wrapped well).
- LARGE -- 18”x18”x24” for lamp shades, pillows, bedding, towels, games in boxes, stereo speakers, toys, games, stuffed animals, hat boxes, gift boxes, some lamp shades, holiday décor, baskets and other lightweight items (not books!).
- PICTURE/MIRROR CARTON -- 3½”x up to 60”x60” for pictures, mirrors, glass table tops or shelves, paintings and glass trays. Any flat, fragile items.
- WARDROBE -- 20”x20”x45” w/ metal bars for hangers. Approximately 25 dresses or 15 men’s suits or approx. 24” of closet space. Drapes, curtains, dried or silk plants.
To pick up a supply of packing boxes for your upcoming move, visit one of our three conveniently located warehouses or simply call Hansen Bros. at 1-800-300-7222.
Sam and Mike were great to work with. They were very friendly and took great care to protect our doors and floors. They carefully unloaded and put everything in the room we wanted. They were both very kind and gave us ample time to inspect each item for damage and place protective pads on the furniture before they placed it down. They also went above and beyond and helped put back together a table that we needed extra help with. I would definitely recommend Hansen Bros. due to the service Sam and Mike provided. Thank you! — Sydney S., 2/2/2018See What 2,721 Customers are Saying