Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage specializes in the moving, handling and storage needs of office and industrial businesses. Our years of office moving experience have enabled us to develop efficient procedures to help you orchestrate your entire move from plan development to implementation.
Your business is exposed to risks well beyond the cost of the movers you engage. Hiring an experienced, commercial office relocation company will assure your business is moved quickly, efficiently and cost effectively, minimizing downtime while maximizing productivity. Your employees should leave work at the close of business and arrive on the first business day following the move prepared to continue with their normal assignments. At Hansen Bros. we perform most office moves after regular hours and on weekends in order to allow you to do what you do best - run your business uninterrupted.
Friendly, willing to go out of their way to assist us! Great job! — Esther O., 11/13/2018See What 3,011 Customers are Saying
Selecting An Inexperienced Mover Can Be Costly
- They may underestimate the amount of work required to do the job right the first time - extending the moving timeline
- They may pack files backwards and then misfile them when unpacked
- They may not ensure that office computers and equipment are properly disconnected and reconnected
- They may not properly pack expensive office equipment - resulting in damage
We Have Served Businesses Over A Century
- Hansen Bros. has been moving families and businesses around the Puget Sound area since 1890.
- Hansen Bros. has been family owned and operated for 4 generations.
- Hansen Bros. has 3 locations, covering Seattle, the east side, and Everett, to provide more flexibility in handling your company’s moving needs and better understanding the nuances of your area.
We Provide Quality Service For Your Commercial Move
- From pre-planning to the move day, Hansen Bros. has developed a reputation for providing clients with a high quality move experience.
- As a member of the Better Business Bureau, Hansen Bros. has attained an A+ rating (the BBB’s highest possible service rating).
We Provide a Quality Team of Experts for Your Move
- From your initial contact with our move consultant to plan your move to the move day interactions with our moving team, you will be provided the highest level of expertise the moving industry has to offer.
- All members of the Hansen Bros. moving team go through a rigorous hiring process – including full background checks (only 20% of applicants are accepted as part of the Hansen Bros. moving team).
We Provide Detailed Planning of Your Move to Ensure Success
- Your Hansen Bros. Move Consultant will work with your Move Team to ensure that all aspects of your company’s move are well planned.
- Your Hansen Bros. move consultant understands what it takes to ensure a smooth transition to your new facility. We will schedule with buildings, secure parking areas, develop effective labeling plans, and conduct pre-move employee orientation meetings for your company’s staff as part of the move preparation process.
We Use The Best Equipment for Safe Handling of Your Belongings
- From lift-gate trucks to accommodate heavy equipment to air-ride trucks to accommodate sensitive equipment to low level trucks to access smaller loading docks, Hansen Bros. has a wide variety of moving vans to fit your company’s specific moving needs.
- From electronics carts, to library carts, to safe jacks to 4-wheel dollies, Hansen Bros. has the right moving equipment to ensure that your company’s belongings are moved safely and efficiently.