One of the most difficult times for any business is when they are forced to relocate their warehouse and production facilities. A well-laid-out plan and timeline, well-executed, can mitigate any disruption that may occur. Your relocation consultant along with his/her Hansen Bros. management team can develop a plan that will minimize your down-time and ensure that your transition is as smooth as possible.
Whether you are moving your factory to a new space, moving your inventory to a new distribution center or just moving a single piece of equipment to a different location, Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage has the experience and expertise to get the job done right. With over 130 years of operations, we have moved almost every type of product and equipment you can name. From a single item across town to multiple trailer loads across the country no job is too big or too small. When your products or equipment need to get moved safely and on time it is too important a project to trust it to a mover who can’t get the job done right.
You can’t afford to choose the wrong mover when the very lifeblood of your business depends on being up and running as soon as possible. If the job isn’t planned right and executed correctly, you face idle workers, no production and unhappy customers. Your job is running your business, not moving it. Hansen Bros. can ensure that your business is up and running at your new location as planned.
We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your industrial moving needs. Please feel free to use our convenient free quote form or call us at 1-888-300-7222
-Lisa N., July 24, 2015See What 3478 Customers are Saying
- Management team with over 250 years of combined experience
- All employees drug tested and have passed a rigorous background check
- Experienced and trained on all types of equipment and movement of products
- Flexible hours to be there when it is best for your schedule
- Meet with the head of all departments involved
- Determine all requirements
- Prioritize all requirements
- Develop a comprehensive plan for easy communications with everyone involved
- Establish timelines for each phase
- Coordinate with building and property managers at all locations for special requirements
- Present plan with various options and suggestions
- Pre-move meetings with everyone involved to review plans, timelines and answer questions
- 100’s of dollies, rolling machine carts, pallet jacks, product carts, bins, safe jacks
- High cube air ride solo moving vans with rail gates
- Air ride trailers from 28 foot to 53 foot
- Forklift equipped flatbed solos and tractor-trailers for locations without a forklift available
- Curtain side solos and trailers for faster load & unload times but still protecting items from the weather
- Low height air ride solo moving vans which facilitate access to most underground loading areas
- A fleet of enclosed vans for temporary storage during projects
- Fully equipped with pads, logistic tracks, and straps for protection and safe transport
- Large capacity – Over 100 trucks, tractors, trailers, and forklifts of all shapes and sizes
Since Hansen Bros. has over 130 years of experience we have been handling almost any type of project or product imaginable.
- Move phases according to plan to minimize downtime and disruptions
- Systematically loading and unloading of inventory or products to keep in the correct order
- Disassembling and reassembling of all types of racking and material handling systems
- Palletizing or packing of any type of product or item
- Movement and restocking of products
- Moving and setup of manufacturing equipment
- Breakdown and setup of production areas
- Mover assist if you have the capabilities to perform some of the tasks with in-house staffing
- Liquidation of surplus or unneeded equipment
As you can see, Hansen Bros has the people, equipment, and experience to handle any of your commercial moving requirements. Our team can also assist you with our list of qualified professionals in locating a new facility to lease or purchase, arranging for tenant improvements, electricians, plumbers and about any other type of service you may require during your move.
Please call us at 1-888-300-7222 or use our contact form to schedule a survey of your commercial moving requirements.