Moving to Phoenix
Making the move from Seattle to Phoenix? Before enjoying an 18% cost of living decrease and some drier weather, there are some pre-move details to remember:
- Change your address with the USPS.
- Contact your local gas and electric companies to schedule appointments.
- If you’re renting, check out Arizona’s landlord and tenant laws.
- Review the process for getting your Arizona driver license to avoid issues at the DMV.
- Don’t forget to register to vote!
To reduce your moving stress and give yourself more time to focus on details, choose Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage to be your interstate mover. Locally owned and operated by the same family since 1890, Hansen Bros. has a well-established reputation for providing quality relocating services to families and corporations moving to Phoenix, or elsewhere in the country or even the world!
Here are just a few examples of why you or your company should choose Hansen Bros. when moving to Phoenix:
Your crew did an amazing job! Worth every penny! Will share with others.
-Eric D., April 16, 2019See What 3905 Customers are Saying
- Dedicated to customer service and efficiency
- Large vehicle fleet can accommodate large or small moves
- Top-rated agent for Allied Van Lines – providing interstate and worldwide moving services
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Certified ProMover by American Moving and Storage Association
- Fully licensed and insured
- Short-term and long-term storage solutions
- Exclusive Special Services such as Move Management, PortaBox, Help-You-Sell
When moving to Phoenix, Hansen Bros. will help you create a relocation solution that works for you — no surprises. Check out our free, no obligation estimates or contact us at 1-888-300-7222 for immediate assistance.