Are you hunting for moving checklists? You’ve landed on the right website!
Providing quality relocating services in the Seattle area and around the country since 1890, Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage has some excellent suggestions for the following types of moves:
- Local moves – packing and cost-saving tips
- Interstate moves – information on rights and responsibilities and pest-free moves
- Retirement living moves – a full resource for any senior
- General tips – including a glossary of moving terms, FAQs, moving with pets, and moving with children.
- International moves – detailed moving checklists for internationally
- Commercial moves – comprehensive moving checklists for businesses
Contact Hansen Bros. for more information!
I would have preferred that at all times two crew members move large pieces of furniture. I would have preferred that three crew members were available to move into the new home rather than two. We had to ask the crew to place protective coverings on floors and stairs (that ought to be the first thing they do in a $500.000 home or any home for that matter). We laboriously labeled boxes (as instructed by your brochure) and many times we had to redirect movers to the proper room as they didn't read the labeling. I would prefer that movers come prepared with felt pens so that they do not have to borrow from the customer. Nazario seemed very experienced and competent, although, I would have preferred that he verbalize more about how things were to proceed and to ask us questions (i.e.) Is their any particular items you would like packed up first/last? What was extraordinary was that we found no breakage or damage to our belongings so far. Humorous: When I called one day to inquire about getting boxes, I asked to whom I was speaking, and the reply was "me." It made me laugh (and I needed a good laugh due to all the anxiety of the move and exhaustion I was feeling). So I thank "me" for the tiny moment of enjoyment and laughter.
-Jennifer C., January 10, 2013See What 3921 Customers are Saying