Moving to Arizona
Moving to Arizona from Seattle? Here are some important steps to remember before you make your move:
- Change your address with the USPS.
- Contact your local gas and electric companies to schedule appointments.
- If you’re renting, check out Arizona’s landlord and tenant laws.
- Review the process for getting your Arizona driver license to avoid issues at the DMV.
- Don’t forget to register to vote!
Most importantly, you need to choose a moving and storage company that will help you sleep easier before moving day. Here’s what you can expect if you choose Hansen Bros. when moving to Arizona:
the two guys on our move Evan and I want to say James but im not sure.. they were so very thoughtful and respectful to my mom who was moving from her house to a retirement home. Such great guys! Mom was really happy with them and so was I . The next time we move I will for sure use hansen Bros, and tell everyone I know the same!
-Julia W., January 9, 2011See What 4089 Customers are Saying
- Top-rated agent for Allied Van Lines — providing interstate and worldwide moving services
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Clean Moving Trucks – Our delivery vehicles are serviced by professional mechanics on a regular basis and comply with all state regulatory, transportation and emission standards and codes.
- Superior Protection on Every Move – At Hansen Bros., we pride ourselves on the safe and secure transport of your household goods. Our professional pad wrap furniture and pad wrap plus stretch wrap upholstered furniture to avoid damage or soiling during transport.
- Guaranteed Exceptional Customer Service – Hansen Bros. has received numerous awards for our dedication to providing outstanding customer service, including being voted as the Best Mover in Western Washington in 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Hansen Bros. will ensure you are completely satisfied when moving to Arizona. Request a free estimate now.