Office Moving for Seattle Businesses
Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage specializes in moving offices of all sizes and has developed proprietary techniques and efficient systems and procedures designed to significantly reduce the most common effects of a business relocation – DOWNTIME!
Building to Building
Building to Building Relocation Services
- Whether a (1) person or a 100-person office, Hansen Bros. can provide planning services, moving crews, trucks, and all necessary equipment to safely and efficiently complete your move to a new location.
- Hansen Bros. is capable of performing local moves (within the Seattle metropolitan area) and long-distance moves (anywhere within the United States).
- As an agent for Allied Van Lines, Hansen Bros. can arrange your move from or to any point within the United States.
Internal Relocation Services
- Whether you require a single office to be moved or an entire floor reconfigured, Hansen Bros. can work with your company to efficiently complete the project on time and within budget.
- Hansen Bros. can assist with planning and phasing of internal moves – proper planning and phasing is critical with larger internal office reconfigurations.
Furniture Disassembly & Re-Assembly Services
- The Hansen Bros. professional furniture installation staff can assist with all of your furniture needs including:
- Disassembly and re-assembly of furniture during a building to building move including cubicles, modular desks, conference tables and shelving.
- Re-configuration of cubicles during an internal office move.
- Installation of a number of different furniture brands including Herman Miller, Steelcase, Hayworth, BPI and many others.
- Wall-mounting services including whiteboards, shelving, and pictures.
- The Hansen Bros. installers will take the time to ensure that modular furniture is properly leveled after installation is finished.
- Hansen Bros. can provide packing and unpacking services for libraries, file rooms, supply rooms, and warehouse inventory.
- To ensure the organized transfer of your library, file room or inventory materials, Hansen Bros. will develop a labeling system to ensure that all items are properly placed at the new location.
- Hansen Bros. will provide specialized equipment, including library carts and inventory carts to ensure safe transport of materials.
- Stretch-wrap is used on the carts during the move to ensure materials are not lost or damaged.
Employee Relocation Services
- As an owner-agent for Allied Van Lines, Hansen Bros. can develop an employee relocation assistance program tailored to the unique needs of your company.
- With a single phone call to Hansen Bros., our team of professionals will begin working with your employee immediately to help facilitate a stress-free and timely household move.
Seattle Storage Services
- Hansen Bros. will provide a moving/install team to pick up and/or deliver items to or from your office.
- All items are stored within a secured warehouse environment (4 locations).
- Access to the commercial storage unit can be arranged by any person authorized by your company to do so.
- Hansen Bros. can deliver the storage unit to your business.
- Large storage containers can be delivered to your business and picked up after they are filled.
- Storage containers are stored in a secured warehouse environment.
- Access to the storage unit can be arranged by any person authorized by your company to do so.
- Hansen Bros. records management service can provide your company with a cost-effective solution to managing your records offsite.
Third-Party Services – Arranged by Hansen Bros.
- Security services
- Space planning services
- Furniture touch-up services
- Computer and electronics disconnect and re-connect services
- Electronics Recycling Services
- Cubicle electrical/cabling service
- Furniture cleaning services
- Pre-move / Post Move office cleaning services