"Great team of guys. Professional and gave the extra effort needed to protect our furniture from damage. I have used Hansen Bros. 3 times in 12 years for local moves and all were great experiences. Save your back and let them do the heavy lifting!"
Frank F./ Seattle, WA
"Everybody at the company was very professional and gave great service. Price was competitive and the moving crew was on time and very efficient."
Clive B. / Mercer Island, WA
Our team at Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage specializes in moving offices of all sizes. It has developed proprietary techniques and efficient systems and procedures designed to significantly reduce the most common effects of a business relocation – DOWNTIME!
Here, at Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage, we understand the intricacies involved in relocating an office, from maintaining operational continuity to ensuring the safe transport of sensitive equipment and documents. Our expert insights, valuable tips, and detailed checklists will aid you in managing a seamless move that minimizes downtime and disruption. Discover how our extensive experience and professional approach can positively transform the daunting task of office moving.
Why Choose Us
Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage is locally owned and operated by the same family for four generations, since 1890. We have a well-established reputation for service quality and reliability with a high percentage of repeat household and commercial clients.
We’re a certified ProMover by the American Moving and Storage Association with A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, voted “Best in Western Washington” in 2009 and from 2011 to 2016 by KING5. Our company is fully licensed and insured and member of WMC and AMSA.
Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage provide free, no-obligation in-home estimate and competitive rates, including low minimum rates for shipments moving under 300 miles. We’ve set a refund policy for unused packing materials and three Puget Sound locations to help clients save on travel fee costs.
Office Moving for Seattle Businesses
Building to Building Relocation Services
- Whether a (1) person or a 100-person office, Hansen Bros. can provide planning services, moving crews, trucks, and all necessary equipment to safely and efficiently complete your move to a new location.
- Hansen Bros. is capable of performing local moves (within the Seattle metropolitan area) and long-distance moves (anywhere within the United States).
- As an agent for Allied Van Lines, Hansen Bros. can arrange your move from or to any point within the United States.
Internal Relocation Services
- Whether you require a single office to be moved or an entire floor reconfigured, Hansen Bros. can work with your company to efficiently complete the project on time and within budget.
- Hansen Bros. can assist with planning and phasing of internal moves – proper planning and phasing is critical with larger internal office reconfigurations.
Furniture Disassembly & Re-Assembly Services
- The Hansen Bros. professional furniture installation staff can assist with all of your furniture needs including:
- Disassembly and re-assembly of furniture during a building to building move including cubicles, modular desks, conference tables and shelving.
- Re-configuration of cubicles during an internal office move.
- Installation of a number of different furniture brands including Herman Miller, Steelcase, Hayworth, BPI and many others.
- Wall-mounting services including whiteboards, shelving, and pictures.
- The Hansen Bros. installers will take the time to ensure that modular furniture is properly leveled after installation is finished.
- Hansen Bros. can provide packing and unpacking services for libraries, file rooms, supply rooms, and warehouse inventory.
- To ensure the organized transfer of your library, file room or inventory materials, Hansen Bros. will develop a labeling system to ensure that all items are properly placed at the new location.
- Hansen Bros. will provide specialized equipment, including library carts and inventory carts to ensure safe transport of materials.
- Stretch-wrap is used on the carts during the move to ensure materials are not lost or damaged.
Employee Relocation Services
- As an owner-agent for Allied Van Lines, Hansen Bros. can develop an employee relocation assistance program tailored to the unique needs of your company.
- With a single phone call to Hansen Bros., our team of professionals will begin working with your employee immediately to help facilitate a stress-free and timely household move.
Seattle Storage Services
- Hansen Bros. will provide a moving/install team to pick up and/or deliver items to or from your office.
- All items are stored within a secured warehouse environment (4 locations).
- Access to the commercial storage unit can be arranged by any person authorized by your company to do so.
- Hansen Bros. can deliver the storage unit to your business.
- Large storage containers can be delivered to your business and picked up after they are filled.
- Storage containers are stored in a secured warehouse environment.
- Access to the storage unit can be arranged by any person authorized by your company to do so.
- Hansen Bros. records management service can provide your company with a cost-effective solution to managing your records offsite.
Third-Party Services – Arranged by Hansen Bros.
- Security services
- Space planning services
- Furniture touch-up services
- Computer and electronics disconnect and re-connect services
- Electronics Recycling Services
- Cubicle electrical/cabling service
- Furniture cleaning services
- Pre-move / Post Move office cleaning services