Cross Country Movers
Looking for cross country movers? Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage provides cross country moving services that will help you sleep easier before, during, and after your big move.
Known for reliably moving families and businesses cross country to and from Greater Puget Sound region, Hansen Bros. is the cross country movers of choice since 1890. Hansen Bros. boasts the following qualifications:
- Family owned and operated for four generations
- A leading agent for Allied Van Lines for interstate moves, which relocates more people than any other van line. For over 75 years, Allied Van Lines has enjoyed the highest performance ratings among major movers thanks to its commitment to thoroughly satisfy customers
- Fully licensed and insured
- Voted “Best in Western Washington” by KING5
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Offers Full Service Storage, Commercial Storage, and Portable Self Storage
Simplify cross country moving. Contact us at 1-888-300-7222 and one of our relocation consultants would be happy to develop a Personal Moving Plan, or visit one of our conveniently located warehouses in Lynnwood, Newcastle and Seattle.
Before selecting Hansen Bros. for our move, I interviewed and got quotes from three other services. From the beginning it was clear that Hansen Bros. was a cut above. Dave did a walk through and review of our property to assure he had an accurate count of all furnishings and small objects for which your company would be responsible. He was clear about the timeframe of availability for the move, and was open to modifications to our needs and moving dates as we moved toward our "drop dead" date for the move. Your Crew, the crew, the crew! I can't say enough about their expertise and professionalism. They were well coordinated, and a model of precision and team work. The foreman for the job, George, and the lead packer, Rico, were in constant communication with us to assure we were satisfied and that nothing had been missed in the packing or our expectations. From entering our home to meeting them at the storage facility to review how they stored our belongings, no one on your team/crew disappointed. Were your rates a little higher?? A bit, but worth every penny! Well done. — Jo H., 12/6/2019See What 3,358 Customers are Saying