4 Reasons to Use Professional Moving Services in Seattle
One of the first decisions to make while moving to or from Seattle is whether to use professional moving services. For most transitions, hiring professional movers is not only worth it, but necessary. When dealing with the stresses that typically go along with a move from a new home to an old one, using moving services ensures one less worry to deal with on the big day.
4 Reasons to Use Professional Moving Services
There are a lot of decisions to make when moving, and beginning the process can be overwhelming. Some put off the decision, and end up moving themselves due to procrastination. Others attempt to save money by handling it on their own (only to find out this is far more difficult and costly than they thought). If you’re moving in Seattle and haven’t decided whether to hire professional movers, consider the benefits of moving services:
Rick, Josh, Justin and Dawn were a great team. They worked really great as a team and we really enjoyed their presence. Great job. Great team. Had a lot of fun with your team! — Robert B., 10/9/2018See What 2,970 Customers are Saying
- Avoid Weather-Related Mishaps – Seattle weather is unpredictable, and no one wants to lug belongings around in the rain – or navigate bulky rental moving trucks through traffic in adverse weather conditions. By hiring movers, you make sure belongings are protected from potential water damage, and avoid driving moving trucks in bad weather. That way, your moving day goes smoothly -- rain or shine.
- Reduce Costs – Do-It-Yourself movers often find that, by foregoing professional help, they often spend more money. The cost of renting moving equipment, protective padding and trucks quickly adds up, and expensive accidents that damage furniture or the rental truck are more likely without professional help. If you choose the right moving services, it can actually be more affordable in the long run.
- Save Time – Between packing belongings, loading up the truck and unloading at your new home, moving can be a massive drain on time. Movers are trained to transport even the heaviest belongings (like furniture, safes, and appliances) quickly and efficiently. Additionally, movers can even pack for you, streamlining the process from the beginning.
- Ease Stress – It’s safe to say that no one likes moving. Besides the physical process of moving belongings from one place to another, there’s a lot to deal with: cleaning, finding a new home and adjusting to a new area. Hiring movers saves you some exhaustion and worry during what is already a difficult process.
Make Moving Simple With Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage
Did you decide to use professional movers? Good call.
If you’re moving in or out of Seattle, choosing movers is easy. Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage has been serving residents for more than 125 years. We offer moving services like:
- Packing and Carting
- Full-Service, Temporary and Permanent Storage
To begin planning your move, contact us today.