Moving to Phoenix
Making the move from Seattle to Phoenix? Before enjoying an 18% cost of living decrease and some drier weather, there are some pre-move details to remember:
- Change your address with the USPS.
- Contact your local gas and electric companies to schedule appointments.
- If you’re renting, check out Arizona’s landlord and tenant laws.
- Review the process for getting your Arizona driver license to avoid issues at the DMV.
- Don’t forget to register to vote!
To reduce your moving stress and give yourself more time to focus on details, choose Hansen Bros. to be your interstate mover. Locally owned and operated by the same family since 1890, Hansen Bros. has a well established reputation for providing quality relocating services to families and corporations moving to Phoenix, or elsewhere in the country or even the world!
Here are just a few examples of why you or your company should choose Hansen Bros. when moving to Phoenix:
The moving team worked a long day and stayed cheerful, careful and professional to the end. I moved into the Horizon House Retirement Community which meant that everything had to be transported from the loading dock through the building and up several levels. They helped with delivery and setup of a bed which had not been part of my household. I would definitely recommend Hansen Bros. to others. — Judy O., 6/12/2018See What 2,852 Customers are Saying
- Dedicated to customer service and efficiency
- Large vehicle fleet can accommodate large or small moves
- Top rated agent for Allied Van Lines -- providing interstate and worldwide moving services
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Certified ProMover by American Moving and Storage Association
- Fully licensed and insured
- Short-term and long-term storage solutions
- Exclusive Special Services such as Move Management, PortaBox, Help-You-Sell
When moving to Phoenix, Hansen Bros. will help you create a relocation solution that works for you -- no surprises. Check out our free, no obligation estimates or contact us at 1-888-300-7222 for immediate assistance.