Seattle Senior Moving Company
Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage recognizes that moves to retirement communities, assisted living communities, Alzheimer's care communities, and adult family homes require special attention. Hansen Bros. is recognized locally as the leading Seattle senior moving company and proudly serves as the preferred mover for many retirement living facilities in the greater Puget Sound area. For a partial list of communities where we have moved our clients, click here.
We approach each retirement living move with special sensitivity to the needs of senior clients and their families. Our relocation consultants understand how overwhelming a senior move can be and are specifically trained to simplify the process and make the move less stressful. Hansen Bros. goes even further to make the process of moving to retirement living easier by offering exclusive Storage, and Move Management services. What makes our service special is not what we do, it’s how we do it! We approach each and every individual in a personal and caring way. All it takes is six easy steps:
Above and beyond at every step. Extremely impressed with the service. — Scott W., 11/30/2018See What 3,033 Customers are Saying
- Our Relocation Consultant begins with a friendly in-home estimate that is free of charge or obligation. During our appointment, we not only take into consideration the belongings to be moved, we also gain an understanding of your situation and discuss a general moving plan designed to reduce the stress of the move. This discussion includes helpful suggestions and resources (HB Move Management) related to topics such as downsizing, floor planning, home repairs, Realtors, home staging, packing and unpacking services, and so much more.
- Our Relocation Consultant will review the Hansen Bros. services available (provide a detailed estimate for the move - taking the time to clearly explain how the estimate was calculated and what is included.
- Once a move date is identified, our Relocation Consultant will work closely with you and the retirement community to schedule the move date and make necessary arrangements for parking, elevator usage, building access, apartment access, and other necessary logistics. The Relocation Consultant will also check in about the general moving plan - ensuring that all of your needs have been addressed.
- On move day, our professional movers will arrive at your current residence, load the moving truck, and transport the belongings to the retirement community. Our Relocation Consultant will typically make a visit sometime during the move to make sure that everything is going smoothly and all your needs are being met.
- All belongings will be delivered to your new residence and the basic set-up of beds, tables, and anything else disassembled by the movers at your original residence will be performed.
- If you chose to use Hansen Bros. exclusive Move Management services, your boxes will be unpacked, your cupboards will be organized, and even your beds will be made! Now it’s time to begin enjoying your new home…