Why Choose Us
The team at Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage takes great pride in their work and never forget that the needs of our customer come first. There are many moving companies to choose from but very few can claim the experience, reputation, and quality that we can bring to your move.
The moving team worked a long day and stayed cheerful, careful and professional to the end. I moved into the Horizon House Retirement Community which meant that everything had to be transported from the loading dock through the building and up several levels. They helped with delivery and setup of a bed which had not been part of my household. I would definitely recommend Hansen Bros. to others. — Judy O., 6/12/2018See What 2,852 Customers are Saying
- In business since 1890
- Locally owned and operated by the same family for four generations
- Well established reputation for service quality and reliability
- High percentage of repeat household and commercial clients
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Certified ProMover by American Moving and Storage Association
- Voted “Best in Western Washington” in 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, and 2009 by KING5
- Estimates provided by Certified Moving Professionals
- Well trained staff and crew – all crews are background checked and drug tested
- Fully licensed and insured
- Adheres to Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission rules
- Dedicated to customer service and efficiency
- Protection of belongings, walls, carpets, doors, entryways, and elevators
- Members of Washington Movers Conference (WMC)
- Members of American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA)
- Top rated agent for Allied Van Lines - providing interstate and worldwide moving services
- Free, no obligation in-home estimates
- Competitive rates
- Three Puget Sound locations save travel fee costs
- Refund policy for unused packing materials
- Low minimum rates for shipments moving under 300 miles
- Three convenient locations
- Short-term and long-term storage solutions
- Pick up service for donations and estate sales
- Weekend appointments and office hours
- Large vehicle fleet can accommodate large or small moves
- Over 160,000 sq. ft. of modern concrete tilt up warehouses with access limited to employees
- Exclusive Services: Move Management, PortaBox, and Help-You-Sell
Environmentally Conscious - Moving To Green
- We reuse (when appropriate) and recycle cardboard boxes – our cardboard compactors recycle thousands of pounds of cardboard each year.
- We recycle all aluminum cans, office paper, scrap metal, and oil from our fleet of vehicles.
- We use reusable plastic bins rather than cardboard boxes on office moves whenever possible.
- We use wood crates for protecting specialty items for moving, storage, or shipping. These crates are made to take apart and when they become unusable, they are cut up for use in new crates.
- Lighting has been replaced in all Hansen Bros. office locations with more efficient fixtures.
- Cloth pads are used for protecting items in storage – allowing many uses unlike paper pads like some other companies use and then discard.
- Our three locations allow us to dispatch from an office closer to our client - reducing fuel consumption and traffic congestion.