Benefits of being a mover and driver
Benefits of Being a Mover and Driver
If you don’t like the idea of being stuck at a desk and would rather get paid for getting a good workout, check out the benefits of being a mover and driver for Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage. You’ll be glad you did!
Whether it’s helping families and businesses move down the street, across the country, or around the world, the tradition of excellence at Hansen Bros. has persevered since 1890. The key to our success? Dedicated and motivated movers and drivers at our locations in Seattle, Lynnwood, and Newcastle.
Here are just some of the benefits of being a mover and driver for Hansen Bros.:
- Physically and mentally challenging work outside of a traditional office setting
- High energy, customer-service oriented environment
- Independence and flexibility
- Competitive pay rates commensurate with experience and ability — and the ability to receive tips!
- A range of benefits, including:
- paid time off
- medical/dental/vision coverage (full-time employees)
- 401K plan with company match (full-time employees)
- access to AFLAC insurance
- commuter benefit
- membership in the Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union
- direct deposit
- employee referral bonuses
Here’s your chance — work outside! Make great money! And skip the gym membership! The benefits of being a mover and driver for Hansen Bros. are clear. Check out our Careers page for specific opportunities and then choose one of the following ways to join our winning team:
-Hannah A., May 11, 2015See What 3636 Customers are Saying
- Complete and return our full application (email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (206) 365-1262)
- Submit our simple online form
- Visit one of our conveniently located branch offices in person
Join the Best Seattle Moving Company today – Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage!