Residential Moving Checklist
Looking for helpful moving tips and a residential moving checklist? Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage is the answer.
Hansen Bros. offers many helpful resources including:
- Packing and cost-saving tips for local moves, with a week-by-week residential moving checklist.
- Suggestions for international moves, including a detailed checklist
- Information on rights and responsibilities and pest-free interstate moves
- Senior retirement living move information
- General tips including a glossary of moving terms, FAQs, moving with pets, and moving with children
And to supplement your residential moving checklist, check out our blog for information on Fun in Seattle, How to Pack for an International Move, and Moving to New Office Space to name just a few of the topics covered.
To set up convenient and affordable moving and storage in the Puget Sound area, call Hansen Bros. at 1-888-300-7222 or use our contact form.
Referred by : Homeowners Club and also one of my staff. I did have a circular scrape on the hardwood floor which was probably due to a dirty dolly wheel. My gentleman friend said the crew was very nice. The two young men were wonderful and VERY careful moving in all the furnatire. Ate end, no floor problems.
-Pam Q., May 4, 2011See What 3631 Customers are Saying