Moving Aging Parents
Moving aging parents can be stressful for everyone. Here’s a way to reduce the pressure – hire a professional mover that specializes in senior move management like Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage, an industry leader in the Puget Sound area.
For well over a century, Hansen Bros. has served the needs of customers with a special commitment to quality. To coordinate ancillary services related to moving and assist with special moves, Hansen Bros. established a move management division called HB Move Management.
These move management services – which are ideal when moving aging parents -- include the following:
- Pre-Move Assistance -- sorting and disbursing belongings, creating floorplans, and developing a move plan)
- Concierge Support – providing referrals to screened services such as estate sales, trash hauling, house cleaning, and much more
- Packing – using a specialized "pack for unpacking" approach
- Unpacking – unpacking all boxes and removing all packing materials
- Resettling – placing belongings in cupboards, hanging pictures, etc.
Simplify the process of moving aging parents. Hire one of the move management companies that has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and is a Certified ProMover by American Moving and Storage Association -- Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage. Request your free quote now and see what our customers are saying about our professionalism!
Nicole was great. Gave us a lot of tips about packing/moving. Movers: All polite, Got the job done so quickly that sometimes I could not keep up. Dallas did a good job with inventory and helping determine where things were going. He adjusted when we decided to get a larger storage space. Mike did an amazing job as the lead in taking apart our furniture and putting it back together. All were patient with our chaos and respectful and very hard workers. Very honest company. We were given a refund due to an error with original bid due to software glitch. Very happy!!!! — Carol Smith, 2/25/2020See What 3,416 Customers are Saying