Moving Aging Parents
Moving aging parents can be stressful for everyone. Here’s a way to reduce the pressure – hire a professional mover that specializes in senior move management like Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage, an industry leader in the Puget Sound area.
For well over a century, Hansen Bros. has served the needs of customers with a special commitment to quality. To coordinate ancillary services related to moving and assist with special moves, Hansen Bros. established a move management division called HB Move Management.
These move management services – which are ideal when moving aging parents -- include the following:
- Pre-Move Assistance -- sorting and disbursing belongings, creating floorplans, and developing a move plan)
- Concierge Support – providing referrals to screened services such as estate sales, trash hauling, house cleaning, and much more
- Packing – using a specialized "pack for unpacking" approach
- Unpacking – unpacking all boxes and removing all packing materials
- Resettling – placing belongings in cupboards, hanging pictures, etc.
Simplify the process of moving aging parents. Hire one of the move management companies that has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and is a Certified ProMover by American Moving and Storage Association -- Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage. Request your free quote now and see what our customers are saying about our professionalism!
My grandmother hadn't moved for 57 years so this was a very stressful time! Our movers were awesome! They even stopped to pet my grandmothers old dog as she was nervous too! Best experience for her! Thank you! — Tammie P., 11/10/2017See What 2,650 Customers are Saying