Moving Aging Parents
Moving aging parents can be stressful for everyone. Here’s a way to reduce the pressure – hire a professional mover that specializes in senior move management like Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage, an industry leader in the Puget Sound area.
For well over a century, Hansen Bros. has served the needs of customers with a special commitment to quality. To coordinate ancillary services related to moving and assist with special moves, Hansen Bros. established a move management division called HB Move Management.
These move management services – which are ideal when moving aging parents — include the following:
- Pre-Move Assistance — sorting and disbursing belongings, creating floorplans, and developing a move plan)
- Concierge Support – providing referrals to screened services such as estate sales, trash hauling, house cleaning, and much more
- Packing – using a specialized “pack for unpacking” approach
- Unpacking – unpacking all boxes and removing all packing materials
- Resettling – placing belongings in cupboards, hanging pictures, etc.
Simplify the process of moving aging parents. Hire one of the move management companies that has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and is a Certified ProMover by American Moving and Storage Association — Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage. Request your free quote now and see what our customers are saying about our professionalism!
It was easy to get my items out of my previous residence, but more difficult to get them into my new residence. James, Antonio, and Jerry did an excellent job of getting my antique pine cabinet into a tight space! Thanks!
-Dawn R., August 13, 2012See What 3624 Customers are Saying