Moving to Arizona
Moving to Arizona from Seattle? Here are some important steps to remember before you make your move:
- Change your address with the USPS.
- Contact your local gas and electric companies to schedule appointments.
- If you’re renting, check out Arizona’s landlord and tenant laws.
- Review the process for getting your Arizona driver license to avoid issues at the DMV.
- Don’t forget to register to vote!
Most importantly, you need to choose a moving and storage company that will help you sleep easier before moving day. Here’s what you can expect if you choose Hansen Bros. when moving to Arizona:
Our move day was schedule to what turned out to be day 1 of three snowstorms in the area. They couldn't make it. It was so extremely stressful but they came the next day (even though most things were still closed). They were hard working, careful and fast and the crew was the best thing about this extremely stressful move . There names were Josh R., Corey S., and Kai B. — Kathy T., 2/12/2019See What 3,105 Customers are Saying
- Top rated agent for Allied Van Lines -- providing interstate and worldwide moving services
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Clean Moving Trucks – Our delivery vehicles are serviced by professional mechanics on a regular basis and comply with all state regulatory, transportation and emission standards and codes.
- Superior Protection on Every Move – At Hansen Bros., we pride ourselves on the safe and secure transport of your household goods. Our professionals pad wrap furniture and pad wrap plus stretch wrap upholstered furniture to avoid damage or soiling during transport.
- Guaranteed Exceptional Customer Service – Hansen Bros. has received numerous awards for our dedication to providing outstanding customer service, including being voted as the Best Mover in Western Washington in 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Hansen Bros. will ensure you are completely satisfied when moving to Arizona. Request a free estimate now.