Moving to San Jose
Trying to locate a dependable moving company in Seattle because you are moving to San Jose? Here’s the answer -- Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage.
For generations, Hansen Bros. has helped thousands of families and corporations on moving day with expert advice and customized flexible pricing and payment options. But don’t take our word for it -- read what some of our customers have said about using Hansen Bros. when moving to San Jose and elsewhere in the country and the world.
In addition to our free, no obligation in-home estimates, Hansen Bros. offers a Total Price Guarantee program for interstate moves which insures that, unless you change what is going to be moved, there are no surprises or hidden costs to worry about on moving day.
Hansen Bros. minimizes the stress of moving, so you will be free to take care of some important details before arriving in San Jose:
- Check out the requirements for getting your California driver license to minimize hassle at the DMV.
- Change your address with the USPS.
- Schedule an appointment with Pacific Gas and Electric Company to get your utilities taken care of.
- If you’re renting, review California’s landlord and tenant laws.
- Don’t forget to register to vote!
Zach, Dallas, and Mike did a great job for us and they were also a pleasure to have around. Thanks to them, and the two ladies who came the day before the move, things went much more smoothly than would have otherwise been the case. We thank Bayview retirement community for referring you to us. — Tim R., 12/1/2018See What 3,033 Customers are Saying