Moving to San Jose
Trying to locate a dependable moving company in Seattle because you are moving to San Jose? Here’s the answer -- Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage.
For generations, Hansen Bros. has helped thousands of families and corporations on moving day with expert advice and customized flexible pricing and payment options. But don’t take our word for it -- read what some of our customers have said about using Hansen Bros. when moving to San Jose and elsewhere in the country and the world.
In addition to our free, no obligation in-home estimates, Hansen Bros. offers a Total Price Guarantee program for interstate moves which insures that, unless you change what is going to be moved, there are no surprises or hidden costs to worry about on moving day.
Hansen Bros. minimizes the stress of moving, so you will be free to take care of some important details before arriving in San Jose:
- Check out the requirements for getting your California driver license to minimize hassle at the DMV.
- Change your address with the USPS.
- Schedule an appointment with Pacific Gas and Electric Company to get your utilities taken care of.
- If you’re renting, review California’s landlord and tenant laws.
- Don’t forget to register to vote!
Totally comfortable with the people who performed extraordinarily. Hansen Bros. was one of three companies recommended by the retirement community we moved to. As we walked toward the door for our exit from a meeting, the chairwoman whispered to me....many people were happy with Hansen Bros. — Nancy and Dick G., 4/18/2019See What 3,174 Customers are Saying